I believe in
Hey! I'm Cinzia!
I'm a designer with a natural curiosity for interdisciplinary projects.
Currently, I'm pursuing a Master degree in Biodesign from Central Saint Martins,
where I'm exploring the intersection between design and biology, and how these
two disciplines benefit from nurturing each other towards sustainable innovation.
I find joy at the unlikely intersection of seemingly unrelated disciplines.
The interaction between art and science has intrigued me for as long as I can
- UAL Central Saint Martins / MA biodesign / 2019 - 2021
- CalArts x Coursera / UI UX Specialization / 2020
- Code First: Girls / introduction to Data Science / 2020
- Code First: Girls / introduction to Python programming / 2020
- Code First: Girls / introduction to web development / 2019
- Politecnico di Milano / interior design / 2009 - 2014
- Liceo scientifico G.Bagatta / 2003 - 2009
- BEYOND PLASTIC AWARDS 2020 / Most innovative approach / Finalist
- freelance personal projects / mixed media / everywhere
- Zadig&Voltaire / supervisor and visual in-store / 2017 - 2019 / London
- In The Box / product design / 2014 - 2016 / Verona
- Adobe — Illustrator / Photoshop / Indesign / PremierePro / Xd / After Effects
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper
- HTML / CSS / Java / Python